Digestive Treats – 25 x 70g
£41.99 — available on subscription
SUBSCRIPTION PLAN AVAILABLE
Good digestion is crucial for a pet’s health so they can obtain all the nutrients they need from their food. This recipe has been formulated to help promote healthy gut movement and support the growth of good bacteria, both of which are required to help support gastrointestinal health with:
- Contains Prebiotics MOS and FOS MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) may help to support the growth of healthy gut bacteria and enhance the absorption of nutrients.
- Added Vitamins & Minerals Added Vitamins & Minerals which are essential for a pet’s overall health.
- Added Nucleotides Added nucleotides – to help aid gastrointestinal growth & repair.
- Contains Cellulose May help maintain a healthy gut transit time and aid weight control.
- Contains High Fibre Level To help support gut movement and to promote a firmer stool consistency.
- Added Probiotic To help stabilise and stimulate the growth of advantageous gut flora.
Freshly Prepared Duck 40%, Freshly Prepared Chicken 24%, Sweet Potato 13%, Potato, Peas, Vegetable Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Chicken Gravy 1%, Nucleotides 1%, Cellulose 1%, Omega 3 Supplement, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 4,807 mg/kg), Beta Glucans, Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS 1,201 mg/kg), Camomile, Lavender
Crude Protein 25% Crude Fat 16% Crude Fibre 4.5% Crude Ash 7.5% Moisture 8% NFE 39% Metabolisable Energy 371 kcal/100g Omega 6 2% Omega 3 0.5%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.7 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3 mg Gut Flora Stabilizers: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415 1,000,000,000 cfu
MINIMUM ORDER x 1 BOX of 25 x 70g pouches.
18 month shelf life.