Monday – Sunday
WE ARE OPEN!!!!
The Government guidelines now state you can travel to exercise and you can exercise for an unlimited amount of time. This makes it possible for us to fully open back up for New & Existing Customers.
Please continue to wash your hands after touching anything in or around the Field and if you find the booking before or after you has gone over their allocated time, please Contact us and we will sort it out via telephone, 07718183926.
Please remember that each Booking is for 1 hour and we give you an extra 15 minutes to get in and out of the field so that bookings do not meet. If you are late for your booking you still need to be out before the end of your allocated time.
If you have never used our field before please call us before making your booking. Have a read of our website
If you find the booking before you has gone over their time allocation please phone us and we will deal with that via telephone.
Almost 3 acres of Private Dog Walking Field
£10 PER HOUR. (Time slots are booked in 1 hour 15 minute blocks. Your hour is from the time the booking begins, leaving an extra 15 minutes at the end for you to get out and the next people to enter the field at the start of their allocated time, bookings are not 1 hour and 15 minutes, please make sure you are out in time for the next booking to enter)
This price is for up to 6 dogs, please contact us if you would like to book the field for more than 6 dogs. Unfortunately we do not rent the field out for large gatherings that involve lots of people and lots of cars, please feel free to give us a ring to discuss your requirements.
WE RECOMMEND NEW CUSTOMERS PHONE US BEFORE BOOKING TO ENSURE WE ARE EITHER AVAILABLE TO MEET THEM THERE FOR THE FIRST TIME, OR TALK YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING.
BY BOOKING ONLINE CUSTOMERS AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (These can be found below)
- 9.15am – 9.30pm week days
- 9am – 8pm weekends
The Field is fully fenced, minimum 6 ft. There is a padlock to ensure no-one can open the gate during your booking. Barklands take no responsibility for damage to property, injury or loss.
During the summer months there will be some basic agility equipment, please feel free to use this at your own risk. Unfortunately it is not available in winter months as it can get too windy and things get damaged.
You can park in the field. Entrance becomes muddy in periods of heavy rainfall and it may be necessary to park further down the road near the pavements. Please control your dog near the road.
HOW TO FIND US
If you type ‘Barklands Secure Dog Walking’ into your sat nav it will direct you straight to the field.
- The Field is situated directly off the mail road that runs through Wilshaw
- We are on the same side of the road as Wilshaw Village Hall, there is a small field above (up the road) and we are the field after that
- From Holmfirth side we are near the 30 mile an hour signs as you enter the village (you will pass Bell View Care House on your right hand side, we will then be the gate on the left)
- From the Meltham side you will pass the Church on your right, then after you drop down into the bottom and up the other side, you will see the Village Hall on your right, we are just after that.
- There is a 2m advertising board set back off the road near the trees.
MAKING A BOOKING
- Using the form below please select a time on the date you require
- You can click ‘Add a time’ and add numerous different times/dates or you can select ‘Recurring’ to add the same time each week (it will then ask how many weeks you would like to reserve that time, you can also select every other week or monthly). Click Continue to make a single booking.
- You will then be asked for your information which will be used to text and email you the details of your booking.
- Tick a few boxes
BANK TRANSFER, PAYPAL OR CASH
You have the choice to make Bank Transfers or Paypal payments on the day you make the booking or on the day of your appointment.
Bank Details: Barklands Secure Dog Walking. Sort Code. 309777 Acc No.23419460
Cancellation or Rescheduling of bookings can only be done no later than 48 hours prior to your booking. Any appointments cancelled or rescheduled with 48 hours of your appointment will still be charged at the full price of £10 per hour. Bad weather will be taken into account when considering cancellation charges.
If you cannot see any dates below, Click Here To Go To Our Booking System