- All Clients will be deemed to have accepted Barklands terms and conditions (as laid out on here) on Signature of the contract.
- Barklands will not confirm a dog walking booking until a consultation has been carried out
- All Clients will sign a contract with full details of the pet and the Clients requirements
- Keys will be made available to Barklands. Keys in our care will not be kept with address information.
- Although Barklands holds public liability insurance the Client is responsible for their own pets insurance and Barklands cannot be held responsible for loss, injury or death to a pet while in our care.
- The Client will authourise Barklands to obtain emergency veterinary treatment when necessary. The client is responsible of any charges related to emergency veterinary treatment. The Client will also authorise Barklands to use an alternative vet should their regular vet be unavailable.
- The Client is to make a full disclosure of any quality or characteristic problems which might make your dog not suitable for walking, including behaviour or health problems, antisocial behaviour including aggression.
- PAYMENTS – Late Payments Or Commercial Debts Act 1988, amended 1998 & 2002. We would like to remind customers that payments are due at the end of each working week or on the final day of that week. We as a company reserve the right to impose a £2.50 initial late payment fee of the payment is more than 3 days late, then £0.50 charged on a daily basis from the fourth day until full payment is received. (Field hire is due on arrival or prior to your booking)
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated
- All dogs will undergo a trial period to ensure they are well socialised.
- We do not accept any dog that has people/dog aggression
- All dogs are exercised off lead in our field
- The Client gives permission for their dog to be exercised off lead with other dogs. All our walks are group walks.
- We have public liability insurance but each Client is responsible for their own individual dogs insurance
- Your booked time for a dog walk is estimated only and we reserve the right to arrive before or after the booked time by up to 1 hour.
- The 1 hour dog walk begins when your dog arrives at our field. pick up and drop off is not included in the 1 hour walk.
- The Client gives us permission to transport their dog in our van.
- All dogs in our care will receive the utmost care and attention. The Client will be informed of their pets activities, we will regularly post photos and videos on our Facebook page.
- Although we hold liability insurance, Barklands will not be held responsible for any Client or pet during the hire of our field. Barklands will not be held responsible for injuries or accident. Barklands will not be held responsible for loss, theft or damage of personal property.
- Barklands will not be held responsible for your dog escaping from our field. During Field Hire the client is to be held responsible for their dog at all times.
- Payment for field hire is due prior to you booking/at the time of your booking by bank transfer or cash on arrival.
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellations. Bad weather will be taken into account when considering cancellation charges.
- It is your responsibility to clean up after you dog.
- Maximum of 6 dogs per field hire booking unless otherwise agreed.
Barklands agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Barklands.